|me with my cow =)|
- The cows had painted numbers on them.
- My teammates and I all found cows with our respective jersey numbers, cheered for ‘our cows,’ and took pictures with them.
- My cow was a fighter; she literally tried to fight every cow that came near her.
- My cow made it to the finals!
- Two cows refused to fight because they were from the same farm. They just stood looking at each other. I think this was my favorite part of the day.
- Cows smell, poop on themselves, and attract flies.
- There was a turkey at the cow contest.
- Turkeys have really ugly heads; they creep me out.
- Turkeys really do ‘gobble.’
- Next to the turkey were chickens, rabbits, and donkeys.
- I got to pet the donkey.
- Like everywhere in Switzerland, people brought their dogs to the cow contest.
- One husky took a lot of interest in the chickens. He just sat down by the chicken coop and watched them for half an hour.
- The type of crowd at a contest is not unlike the crowd I once witnessed at a demolition derby.
- They served cotton candy, but no popcorn.
- The bells around the cows' necks were really loud.
- One of the serious-looking farmers got tripped up by his cow; he fell in the dirt.
- The cows were very vocal.
- If I owned a farm, I would put a lot of friendly cows on it.
I think that is all.
Some side notes:
- I forgot to mention that our season is over.
- We won our last game!
- I’m headed to Bretagne, France for a few days at the end of the week.
- I’m home in nine days for the whole summer!!!